Not A Weird One

by 8:23 PM 0 Say A Little Somthing
Of course, leave it up to me to make things awkward. And sure, I can easily delete my last post. But whatever. It's there. Just a scattered part of my freakin weird mind. Anyways, here's a dope thing I learned this week: did you know that there was a Shin's before The Shins? Yeah dudes, they were previous called Flake Music and they just re-released a remastered version of their first album. It's p r e t t y rad, if I do say so myself. And uh. they even had a song entitled The Shins. Oh yes. A fun backstory to investigate on that one. Here it is:

Haley Bob

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 Say A Little Somthing:

Post a Comment