Miserable Monday

by 11:09 PM 0 Say A Little Somthing
Yeah, it's been awful being back home in a way. Don't get me wrong, I love doing absolutely nothing productive, but I can definitely feel all this sitting around deteriorating my health. I feel like I have all sorts of heart problems/laziness problems. And being at my house makes me realize how awful it is in Virginia Beach. This place is so boring. Fortunately it's not the most boring place I've been. However, it's one of the most exciting places in the state, which is sad. And for those of you who have never been here, then you can see the low standards.

Oddly enough, this music video perfectly describes my winter break in so many ways.

Haley Bob

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 Say A Little Somthing:

Post a Comment