Broadchurch: A not-so-profound, but weird, comparison to House

by 2:39 PM 0 Say A Little Somthing
I sat down and watched 4 straight episodes of Broadchurch today, and I don't intend on stopping since I discovered the series came to Netflix.

And as I was watching, it was coming clear that two things (yes only two, but strong things) made me seriously think this was a.... British/CSI (ew, hate CSI, but love Broadchurch) version of House. Yeah, David Tennant is the Hugh Laurie.

Well, you know. Both characters love poppin' pills and hide their serious medical needs and family issues from others, especially their co-workers. And of course, a snarky attitude to kick it off. But I definitely couldn't help but envision House's painful I-have-to-take-my-pills-now-in-the-bathroom scenes with Alec Hardy's I-have-to-take-my-pills-now-in-the-bathroom scenes (with blurred focus).

Second is of course, the thing that I would probably care for the most: the music. I am definitely digging the dreary dark side of both themes. So go lay in your bed at night staring at the ceiling moments, as a camera pans out on your life revelations.

Broadchruch theme:


House theme:


am I right or am I right?

Seriously, watch some Broadchurch. It's definitely unexpected.

Haley Bob

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 Say A Little Somthing:

Post a Comment