Feeling Blobby

by 8:54 PM 0 Say A Little Somthing
Duuudeeeee. I ate so much food today.
It was so pathetic to the point where I took a 15 minute nap in the car after my first meal. It's time to sleep off the fat. Or.. just give my digestive system a rest.

Anyways, site still under construction so...yeah. And hopefully I'll have time to read a good book over my winter break. Let me know of any suggestions you might have. I'm thinking of Crome Yellow by Aldous Huxley.

Enjoy this fun, trippy, creative music video:

United - Appomattox from Stephen Meierding on Vimeo.

Haley Bob

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 Say A Little Somthing:

Post a Comment