The Return of No One

by 6:12 PM 2 Say A Little Somthing
Hey all.

There's seriously no excuse for my absence, but here's some pathetic one anyways. Honestly, classes  have been consuming my time. In fact, I don't believe it's consuming my time enough. Meh, once I graduate I can focus documenting my hopefully amazing lifestyle. whatever. priorities, man.

However, today I took a break catching up on Portlandia and cleaning stuff, including my phone. I tried a few new things with it and got some neat-o icons and other thingies.

ta-da. My new home screen. I'm currently using Nova launcher, clock widget and background: Cyten, search bar: Google, weather: Eye In The Sky
Left of main screen. Calender: SolCalendar, toggle dock widget: Nova Launcher, personal countdown widget: LoveCycles, weather widget: Eye In The Sky
Right of main screen. Twitter widget: Tweedle, icon set: Cyten

So far I'm pretty happy with the folks who created the icon sets--they seriously have the most icons I've ever encountered thus far, and even if they're missing one, the default looks perfectly uniform with the rest. 

Anyways, how can I leave without ending in music. This one is a tough pick though, since I've been melting over so many albums on the CMJ charts lately. 


here's a fun one.

No idea when I'll arise from the blogger-dead again. but until then. see ya. or whatever.

Haley Bob

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

2 comments:

  1. dude! welcome back! where did you get those icons?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      It's called Cyten on the Google Play store. It's seriously the best icon pack I've downloaded so far!!

      Delete