beebeep Breaking News

by 8:51 PM 0 Say A Little Somthing
Yes, the twitterverse and hipsterdom are at a rise with the Coachella line up exploding everywhere. And I'm already annoyed, because 1) yeah it's great, whatever. Like it ALWAYS is. Did you expect it to suck? and 2) I'm still way too broke as cuss to go. 


Once a complete schedule is posted, I'll post my annual If-I-were-at-Coachella Chase, mapping out my exact runs between stage to stage. It usually ends with frantic sprinting and sacrificing half-sets (all in my imagination of course). 

but let me holla at Outkast, Broken Bells, and Flume for a minute. yusssssssss

And if you're living under a rock, then here's a favor: the new hipster's Bible for the time being:


Shall we expect any holograms, anyone??

Haley Bob

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 Say A Little Somthing:

Post a Comment